Complaint Review: cricket wireless

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: pissed at cricket — littleton Colorado United States of America
cricket wireless
10307 Pacific Center Dr San Diego, California 92121 Internet United States of America

cricket wireless Cricket Communications over billed me...charge me for svc i didn't order!!!!! Internet

First, Was force to pay for ring tones svc when my phone was stolen and provided a police report and the return on my bill again...twice I was charge for it and the ring tone itself.

I change to a new phone 12/18/10 from a $45 plan(plus taxes)  to a 55 (plus taxes) dollars plan on a 30 day billing circle.  My due date  is on  (10th of each month) 12/10/10 which I had already pay my bill for the current month (Dec) so I should have only been charge a prorate for 8 day only (about  1.48 per day) . From the 12/11/10 to 1/10/10 should have been pro rate at a 1.84 plus taxes.  It Now February and my bill is 191.00 dollars when on me bill on December that there shouldn’t been a credit because my wife phone was request to be cut off.  Which it was shut off in the first place.  There was two credits on my phone bill one in dec (47.47) and the other in jan bill (20.00)  they both was put back  on the bill!! And I was charge a actervation fee again of $10.00 when there wasn’t one.   I’m so up set now looking back at my bill and now see that some month they over charge me for svc!!!   My bill up too 12/09/10 was to be 89.05  some months they charge $90 to $115.oo for service I can never get a correct answer or I get hung up on and to go back to the store.  I can’t make hide or tail of my billing any more and what my real charge are.  This isn’t the first time this has happen in billing to never be resolved we are just force to pay what ever they bill me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cricket-wireless/internet/cricket-wireless-Cricket-Communications-over-billed-mecharge-me-for-svc-i-didnt-order-693329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cricket wireless