Complaint Review: Cricket Wireless

• Reported By: stef — peoria Arizona
Cricket Wireless
phoenix, Arizona USA

Cricket Wireless Cricket Sucks! phoenix Arizona

I find it absolutely false information and ridiculous that we have to wait so long for a mail in rebate. They should make it an option at least to either instore or mail in rebate because I will never do this again. 7-1-2013 cricket received the forms its now 9-13-13 and still no rebate!!! Got a text message 8-15-2013 stating congrations you passed the 45 day service requirement and cricket is mailing you a rebate check and still have not received it!!! I kept online checking status and called on many occassions. Today I called and they stated today they issued the card and still can take 5-7 business days to even schedule a mail out date and worse case senario 37 days to receive it!!!!!!!! This is absolutely the worse case senario!!!! I will never do this and in fact I may leave cricket all together and never come back and take people with me. I wish I can sue if I had the money for a lawyer because according the the rebate forms 60 days no later. All their literature states I should have my rebates already but don't. There should be grounds to sue and win!!!!! just plain ridiculous never never never again doing this!!!!!! not worth it!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/phoenix-Arizona-85007/Cricket-Wireless-Cricket-Sucks-phoenix-Arizona-1084292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless