• Report: #719504

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Eirik — Portland Oregon United States of America
Cricket Wireless
5887 Copley Drive San Diego, California United States of America

Cricket Wireless Cricket Communications Billed me three times for my service in one month San Diego, California

Cricket Wireless has mistakenly put two holds on my bank account for my bill of $95, for a total of $190.

I paid my bill on the 1st when it was due, the total of my bill is $95 - which has been paid out of my account. After that date, two additional holds of $95 have been placed on my account for no apparent reason.

I have contacted the 1800 customer service number three times to no avail, then was told to go to a full-service store who was also unable to help me.

This has cost me a bundle - the snowball effect from not being able to pay my rent on a timely manner has ultimately cost me over a $1000 in overdraft and additional fees. The holds are still on my account.

I have already contact my lawyer, and am considering a class action lawsuit again them for their really poor service and broken promises. If anyone else is interested in joining the bandwagon, let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Wireless/San-Diego-California-92111/Cricket-Wireless-Cricket-Communications-Billed-me-three-times-for-my-service-in-one-month-719504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Wireless