Complaint Review: Cricket

• Updated: Sun, July 20, 2014

• Reported By: Maria — San Antonio Texas
Cricket
8350 Marbach Rd. San Antonio, Texas USA

Cricket Manager Did not give me receipts for the 2 phones I bought. She claimed the company doesn't give receipts for items bought there. San Antonio Texas

On June 6 I went in to the Cricket store on Marbach Rd. and bought the Galaxy Express which was $249.00, by the time I was going to pay it went up to $440.00. I questioned it but was not given a explanation that made sense.  I needed a phone so I bought it.  I paid with my credit card and asked if I got my receipt and the manager said it was in the bag. I left. When I got home I noticed there was no receipt for my phone only for what I paid for my monthly service. I called the store and no one answered, in fact I kept calling for a week and no one ever answered.  Well, a month later I was trying on clothes at a store and dropped my Galaxy and someone stole it in the store.  I went back to cricket the next day to buy another phone, I could not afford another Galaxy so I picked the Nokia Windows phone. Again, I didn't get a receipt for the phone so I told her I would have to call the main office. I am still trying to contact someone at Cricket.  Did I get scammed?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2014 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket/San-Antonio-Texas-78227/Cricket-Manager-Did-not-give-me-receipts-for-the-2-phones-I-bought-She-claimed-the-compa-1163517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket