Complaint Review: cricket/fernando

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Ohiog — Tucson Arizona
585 East Wetmore Tucson, Arizona USA

cricket/fernando & staff at Wetmore store in Tucson, AZ. Would not honor insurence paid for android phone. Tucson Arizona

My android phone stopped working and I went to the store on Wetmore to to have phone restored or replaced. I was told by Fernando hthat i could not be helped unless I paid $75.00 that was nonrefundable and that my insurence did not cover the phone any longer. I had to buy a new phone called a Smartphone that does not work properly, drops calls, does not get information ( 411 ), charger does not always work and a few other things.

Tried to reach the company ( Cricket ) about the problems and was ignored by someone that couldn't speak English very well and refused to contact me with someone in the USA that would understand me and me them.

I am 76 and feel truly abused by the company and just want the insurence I oaid for all these years, over 11 years and my android replaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cricketfernando/Tucson-Arizona-85705/cricketfernando-staff-at-Wetmore-store-in-Tucson-AZ-Would-not-honor-insurence-paid-f-1168918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cricket/fernando