Complaint Review: Critical Systems Services

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Too Many Wronged Employees — Chandler Arizona
Critical Systems Services
530 Normandy Lane Barrington, Arizona USA

Critical Systems Services EMC Battery or Eduardo Calicoy Lack of Payment be it a vendor, government entity or employee Barrington Illinois

For months, I stood up for this individual and offered to help make his company a profitable, ethical one again. In the months that I worked for him, he avoided creditors, focused on a grudge match with ex-employees and had me jugging jobs for which I was not hired. I do not mind working an expanding my skill set but when it comes to taking on more responsibilities without pay coming in, anyone would start to question their position. I watched this person avoid phone calls, not work for days on end and leave me answering phones and emails with government entities, companies with outstanding contracts with us and all the while learning who I could NOT deal with as we owed them money. This company and its past DBA EMC Battery owe EVERYONE money. The IRS has a lien against the company doing business but they are. He is collecting on service contracts that he is and has not made good on for the last 8+ months. He has no abiity to make good on employee compensation but continues hiring another person and then using them until they expect payment. He has a high turn over of course and I am not sure how he can continue doing business this way. I never would have gotten to the point where I wrote this report had he even communicated with me and spoke of his intentions. Instead, he never terminated my employment but told a customer I no longer work there. Not only unethical but completely spineless. Please do yourself a favor and find a A+ company with whom to do business in the Battery Back Up field. You will not receive what youv'e been promised from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Critical-Systems-Services/Barrington-Arizona-60010/Critical-Systems-Services-EMC-Battery-or-Eduardo-Calicoy-Lack-of-Payment-be-it-a-vendor-1141137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Critical Systems Services