Complaint Review: Croft Research Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: jarod — Hattiesburg, MS United States of America
Croft Research Corporation
PO Box 2647 6401 DC Heerlen The Netherlands, Select State/Province United States of America

Croft Research Corporation Sent a notification that I was the winner of $978,779.77 and I was to send $25.00 fee for them to oversee the funds getting to me. I played into it and actually went back to the post office The Netherlands

I received a letter stating that I was a guaranteed winner of  $978,779.77 dollars and to send a $25 processing fee for them to initiate the transfer of the funds to myself.  I fell for it.  Went to the post office and tried to retrieve my letter after finding this website.  The lady could not find my letter, so hoping my report helps someone else from falling victim to such practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Croft-Research-Corporation/The-Netherlands-Select-StateProvince-/Croft-Research-Corporation-Sent-a-notification-that-I-was-the-winner-of-97877977-and-I-990645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Croft Research Corporation