Complaint Review: cronic chevrolet (aka e-z pay used cars)

• Submitted: Sun, July 14, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2002

• Reported By:griffin ga
cronic chevrolet (aka e-z pay used cars)
2676 NORTH EXPRESSWAY GRIFFIN, Georgia U.S.A.

Cronic Chevrolet (aka e-z pay used cars)ripoff. sold me lemon ,then added money to my Acct. aka breach of my contract, made me pay twice, ripoff fraud jerks GRIFFIN Georgia

*0: CRONIC CRONIC CHEVOLET AKA E-Z pay used used car bad credit no problems we can make even worst ,Need a car we got some but they are not about shit and we really don't give damn,so come and see us we know how to Breach contracts and make life a living hell

Cronic Chevrolet AKA E-Z PAY used cars has been a ripoff to people for years. I personaly know the owners these are people who lacks common respect for others and a little common sense.

I bought a car from cronic chevrolet aka e-z pay and every since I had it there was nothing but problems the engine went out 2 times the transmission went out ,the spindle was bad and AC compresser lock up.

OK I put the car in the shop to have it repaired and they went to the repair shop and pit my car up without my permission and took to a shop of their choice. Then added money to my ACCT. $3000.00

Now you know this money is going to gain some interest,now I have a car that suppose to be fixed but 3 months later the engine locks up,they repair it agin with a $1000.00 fee and add it to my ACCT.

I told them that I didn't want anything added to my ACCT. and now after the car has been in and out the shop they tell that they having adit problems with my ACCT. and that I would have to pay twice a month or they would have to come and get it.

Isn't there a law aginst tamperant with a contract and then they BREACH my contract,what about the Lemon Law of America. somebody help!!!! I DON'T NEED THIS ON MY CREDIT!!!

Dexter
Griffin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2002 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cronic-chevrolet-aka-e-z-pay-used-cars/GRIFFIN-Georgia-30223/Cronic-Chevrolet-aka-e-z-pay-used-carsripoff-sold-me-lemon-then-added-money-to-my-Acct-24586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cronic chevrolet (aka e-z pay used cars)

About damn time someone said something about them ripping off cronic folks. They act like they don't have common sense but that another story. Man don't you know them folk sell them bad cars knowing there no good because thats how they make their money and have a few HA HA HA at our expense. Bill: man look at that junk, we have made $50,000 off $500 car I wonder who going to be the next victem. Mr.Cronic: there is some out there that got bad credit that needs a ride so sucker him up, we will just keep it routin. Oh don't forget that my son-n-law is running for office. see ya guys later