Complaint Review: cross country bank

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2002

• Reported By:pioneer ca
cross country bank
po box 310730 boca raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank Charged before I charged.......

I applied for a credit card onling from Cross Country Bank. With in 10 minutes they said I was approved. I recieved a letter in the mail telling me that as soon as I pay the annual fee I would get my card. Well I paid the $35 dollars. Now I got my bill I cannot believe it they charged me $50 for Annual fee, $100 for Origination fee, $30 for over my limit fee. Well first I was never told about the 50 or 100 fee!!!! and I would not be over my limit if they did not charge me these fees without telling me. when I called them they told met to bad I have to pay it or they will make my credit worse than it is. I am trying to bring my credit back after having cancer and this is how I am helped. I cannot believe they can do this to me.....

Laurie
Pioneer, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cross-country-bank/boca-raton-Florida-33431/Cross-Country-Bank-Charged-before-I-charged-12853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cross country bank