Complaint Review: CROSS COUNTRY BANK

CROSS COUNTRY BANK
DELAWARE, U.S.A.

CROSS COUNTRY BANK ARE LOOSERS ripoff Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: US bank stealing money

WHILE TRYING TO REBUILD MY WIFES CREDIT, WE OBTAINED A CROSS COUNTRY BANK CREDIT CARD.

AFTER THEY PLACED INTEREST RATES ON THE CARD AND CAUSED IT TO GO OVER THE LIMIT, THEY CHARGED US A FEE.

I TRIED TO CALL AND SPEAK WITH SOMEONE, WELL THAT WAS USELESS, THEY BARELY SPOKE ENGLISH.

WE CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND TRIED TO PAY THEM OFF.

AFTER THE TACKED ON THE INTEREST AGAIN AND CAUSED IT TO GO OVER THE LIMIT AND NOT POSTING A EMAIL PAYMENT FOR FOUR DAYS AND CHARGED US NON-PAYMENT FEE, WE DECIDED TO LET THE CARD GO.

WELL WE GET NUMEROUS CALLS A DAY FROM ALL FOUR STATES THAT HANDLE THE ACCOUNT'S.

BECAUSED THEIR MAIN OFFICE IS IN DELAWARE, THEY FALL UNDER THE "DELAWARE STATE BANK COMMISIONER" RULES.

WELL DONT WASTE U MONEY CALLING LONG DISTANCE TO THEM, THEY SAY TO PAY THE BALANCE AND ATTEMPT NOT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COMPANY.

THE COMPANY CALLS AND TRIES TO BELITTLE MY FAMILY AND THEIRS NOTHING I CAN DO??

I LEARNED THAT IF U TELL THEM THAT U ARE RECORDING THE CONVERSATION, THEY GET VERY UPSET.

ALSO U HAVE TO SUBMIT A LETTER ASKING THEM TO TAKE U NUMBERS OUT OF THEIR DATA BASE, BUT RETURN RECEIPT THE LETTER AND ALLOW 90 DAYS FOR THEM TO HARRASS.

WHY CAN A COMPANY CONTINUE TO SCREW PEOPLE OVER AND THE PROPER AGENCY THAT MONITORS THEM NOT HELP YOU?

JASON
FLORIDA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2002 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK/DELAWARE-/CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK-ARE-LOOSERS-ripoff-Delaware-21230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CROSS COUNTRY BANK

US bank stealing money

AUTHOR: Katie - (U.S.A.)

US bank in Post Falls is trying to steal money from me. I opened my account on July 16,2004. They did not inform me that they would be withholding money from my account. I of course used the money that I put in my account. Now they are charging me 260.49 in overcharges that I did not incur. I tried to speak to the branch manager but he told me it is in a pamphlet they give me and that people come in all the time saying they didn't know.

So once I got frustrated he became very rude. Would not let me close my account and on top of everything he is charging me an additional 7.00 dollars a day. He then told me to leave his bank and that I did not know who I was speaking to he was the bank manager and I was just some young girl. I would like this looked into.

Many people I have talked to have had problems with this bank. Please do something about this. He's ruinging my credit with charges I did not create.