Complaint Review: cross country bank

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 18, 2002

• Reported By:russell ky
cross country bank
2169 egg yolk dr fairbanks, Kentucky U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

cross country bank aka applied card systems Employee Speaks fairbanks Kentucky

As a former employee of cross country bank aka applied card systems, I know first hand what a crooked company they are. This company will do anything to screw people,no matter who you are, customer or employee. I was one of those employees who would put myself in the customers shoes and try anyway I could to work with them. I would listen to the people around me and wonder how they could get by with saying the things they did to the customers, my jaws would dropp, yet all managment wanted was for someone to get a payment over the phone (via check).

I continued my employment there so I could make ends meet. I really dont see how this company is still in business. They train their employees to be they way they are, if you hang up on them they will call back. I counted the times one associated called a card holder back and when I got to 20 I gave up. You would be amazed at what goes on behind those cubicals. I know the customers are telling the truth they are misstreated cursed and talked to like they are the lowest life forms on earth.

This needs to stop, and it wont if the government dont step in. Oh, and another thing if you send them a letter or fax saying to contact you by mail only they MUST comply

russell, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2002 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cross-country-bank/fairbanks-Kentucky-41144/cross-country-bank-aka-applied-card-systems-Employee-Speaks-fairbanks-Kentucky-35542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cross country bank