Complaint Review: Cross Country Mgt.

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: wanderingnomad — San Diego California
Cross Country Mgt.
2071 Glacier Drive, Suite 252 St Croix Falls, Wisconsin USA

Cross Country Mgt. Refused a refund and deceptive about time allowed for refund St Croix Falls Wisconsin

I was and still am looking for an online work at home business.  They then said you could reserve your spot for their online business venture for $97.00.  I sent in my 97.00 via check and received a certificate from them last year saying I was entitled to  online business as soon as they got their venture up and going.  This was way last year (2013) when they sent me this.  All the literature they send you has bible quoted on it or religious phrases or quotes.  When they sent me the literature last year, they said their anticpated rollout for this project would be sometime in around the first of Jan 14.  I hadnt heard anything by the end of Dec 13 so I mailed them a letter and told them if I didnt receive something from them by Jan 14 I would be filing a complaint with the BBB.  I received my instruction manual and cd on 7 Jan 14.  I read the material and decided it wasnt for me.  I then went to the post office on the last day of my refund and return period and mailed it back to them.   I had a two week return period.    I had heard anything in over a month about my refund so I wrote them.  Today, I got a letter back from them saying they got their manual and cd beyond the guarantee deadline.  Since they kept my deposit money for over 6 mos., without sending me any information on their program, the least they can do is pay the interest they earned on my deposit.   This company seems to make their money by refusing to refund investors deposits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Mgt/St-Croix-Falls-Wisconsin-54024/Cross-Country-Mgt-Refused-a-refund-and-deceptive-about-time-allowed-for-refund-St-Croix-1132796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Mgt.