Complaint Review: Cross Dress Boutique Altitude Services au Rod Cedaro

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: Miss Bradley Carpenter — Brisbane Other
Cross Dress Boutique Altitude Services au Rod Cedaro
65 TOORAK AVE melbourne, Other Australia

Cross Dress Boutique Altitude Services au Rod Cedaro miss bradley carpenter melbourne Other

I purchased the Rod Cedaro ''protective weenie suit'' and the ''Cedaro love time wedding gown''. And I am very displeased . I was building one of my butchered together imitation horse stalls when I was standing on top of this glued together pile of sticks in my protective weenie suit , I slid off my altitude services au treehouse  and bounced off the ground. When I woke up I found Rod  in his  little doggy suit on my leg. The suit failed to protect me  and he sent me my wedding gown for my pole dance down at the Screaming A with a big rip in the hindquarters. Rod had worn my dress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Dress-Boutique-Altitude-Services-au-Rod-Cedaro/melbourne-Other-6543/Cross-Dress-Boutique-Altitude-Services-au-Rod-Cedaro-miss-bradley-carpenter-melbourne-Oth-1108383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Dress Boutique Altitude Services au Rod Cedaro