Complaint Review: crossroads subscriptions inc

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: christine — pevely Missouri United States of America
crossroads subscriptions inc
1025 N. Hwy 377 pilot point, Texas United States of America

crossroads subscriptions inc Kayla Clinton Door to door sales girl ripped us off pilot point, Texas

*Consumer Comment: hello

In May of 2011, we had a young attractive African-American female come to our door selling magazine subscriptions.  She was earning points for a trip to St. Thomas, I think and claimed to be from Ohio.  She even chatted up my husband who is a mechanic, by telling him that her father is a diesel mechanic.  Very charming, said all the right things, so we figured "what the heck".  I wrote her a check for $58 that was cashed 4 days later and now as of 5 months later, we have not heard anything!  I have a receipt and she even wrote her name "Kayla Clinton" (probably fake) as well as #057...whatever that means.  I have filed a complaint with the BBB.  What really upsets me is that we live in a mobile home park, so we are not "well off" people.  We are a single income family supporting 3 children & 2 step children.  I thought I was helping out a young person who was willing to get out there and work for something she wanted.  She also managed to rip off a couple of my neighbors, one that is a single father raising a small boy.  I am so disgusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crossroads-subscriptions-inc/pilot-point-Texas-75258/crossroads-subscriptions-inc-Kayla-Clinton-Door-to-door-sales-girl-ripped-us-off-pilot-poi-787390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crossroads subscriptions inc

hello

AUTHOR: bgkel6901 - (United States of America)

I am so sorry this our daughter she has been gone for 3 yrs now doing this i look now and then we have not heard from her in a 1yr and a half again i am so sorry please she was a great kid we r so worried at least we know she was in Texas one yr ago i might not help i just wanted to say sorry!!and shes from cedar rapids Iowa.

Her : Dad /Bryan