- Report: #995914
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Crown Kia Dealer
Crown Kia Dealer6350 Perimeter Loop Rd. Dublin, Ohio United States of America
Crown Kia Dealer Poor services and being mistreated horribly Dublin, Ohio
*Consumer Comment: Get An Independent Mechanic!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I made my appointment for oil change at 10am on Saturday. I arrived at Crown 15 minutes later in hurry. A man was standing outside at my arrival. Because I was late, I asked him whether I can check in, but he ignored my question and drove my car off to service entrance. At that time, I saw no other car inside the service building. Thus, I thought that he was going to do oil change within a normal time frame.
While I was sitting in waiting room, I realized that my waiting was unusually too long. I returned to the office several times, but I could not find anyone in the office. While waiting for almost TWO HOURS, no employee came to tell me what was going on. At around 11:45am, I returned again to the office, and finally found the man who checked me in, sitting in the office.
I asked him what was going on and why it took so long. He rudely blurted out because you were late for 20 minutes. (In fact, I was 15 minutes late, not 20 minutes). He said that he would check me out after he took care of another customer. I returned to waiting room and waited again. He did not come to waiting room to get me, and so I went back to the office. I said to him if I arrived too late, you should have let me know that I should rescheduled it at the beginning.
He suddenly stood up and screamed at me Dont yell at me. You sit down. I was totally shocked and dumbfounded. My voice usually has a volume, and, of course, I was not happy about the way I was treated. However, I did not mean to yell at him. In reaction to his angry verbal attack, I yelled back at him how could you treat a customer like this? How could you take TWO HOURS FOR OIL CHANGE, WITHOUT ANYBODY TELLING ME WHY? He kept blaming that the delay was caused by my late arrival, and screamed at me over and over again Dont yell at me, Sit down, I am going to call police, and so on.
In the midst of heated argument, I told that I wanted to talk with the manager, but he again shouted down on me I am the manager. I asked again I want to talk with his boss, but he said in yelling, My boss is not available now. At the end, I said, I wont come back again for another service. He shouted, WE DONT WANT YOU TO COME BACK. He never said a word sorry. He treated me as if I did something terribly wrong. He was so good at blaming and accusing the other party about something he entirely did wrong. He obviously tried to overpower me by yelling and threatening in attempt to escape from his own responsibility and wrong doing.
I left his office in so much anger that I said SOB. Now looking back, he was not worthwhile for me to put such words in my mouth. I wish I just walked away from this SICK man.
In summary, I would like to point out the following:
1. The manager said nothing about the problem due to my 15-minutes late arrival, when I asked whether I should reschedule it.
2. For almost TWO HOURS of waiting, nobody came in and explained to me why the service was being delayed.
3. The manager entirely blamed on my late arrival. He never said a word sorry.
4. Not only BLAMING, he also ACCUSED me of yelling, despite he started yelling first.
5. Is the manager supposed to be a model to other employees whom he supervises? I was more disturbed by the fact that he is in charge of customer services.
6. I felt that I was mistreated more badly by this man, perhaps because I am an Asian woman. I wonder whether he could treat a customer of majority race in such horrible way.
Thanks for reading my letter.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Kia-Dealer/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Crown-Kia-Dealer-Poor-services-and-being-mistreated-horribly-Dublin-Ohio-995914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.