Complaint Review: Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort

• Phone: 954-454-4334
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort Bait & Switch Hollywood Florida

I booked (3) rooms at The Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel in Florida. Several days before my arrival I attempted to cancel my bookings. I was informed that only the Central Reservation Department was operating and that I would need to call back the next day to speak directly with the hotel. When I called back I was informed that only ORBITZ could cancel my reservation. ORBITZ requested that I call back at 3:00 p.m. so that they could speak directly with the front desk manager (Monica) I again called back and was informed that the hotel would not permit me to cancel my rooms as it was now too close to my arrival date.

I feel that this was a deliberate bait & switch on the part of ORBITZ and the hotel

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crowne-Plaza-Hollywood-Beach-Resort/Hollywood-Florida-33019/Crowne-Plaza-Hollywood-Beach-Resort-Bait-amp-Switch-Hollywood-Florida-1111863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort