Complaint Review: CRS, Inc

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Saylorsburg Pennsylvania
CRS, Inc
1025 N Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas USA

CRS, Inc Magazine company Asked me to buy a magazine subscription, then never sent the magazine or gave me a refund. Pilot Point Texas

I am a student at Bloomsburg University. I got a knock on my door about 8 months ago by 2 "college students" who asked me to help their class win a trip by buying a magazine subscription. At first I was hesitant, but they really persuaded me so I bought a magazine subscription for $40.00. Well, I went home for summer break and never received any magazine subscription or a refund. I tried calling The number on my receipt which is supposedly one of the college students' phone numbers, but it is an invalid number. I am absolutely furious that I actually believed these scumbags and that they probably used my $40 dollars to buy drugs or hookers. Do not fall for this scam like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/CRS-Inc-Magazine-company-Asked-me-to-buy-a-magazine-subscription-then-never-sent-the-ma-1106206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, Inc