Complaint Review: crs inc

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: melanie — hoover Alabama
crs inc
1025 n. hwy 377; pilot point,tx 76258 pilot point, Texas USA

crs inc micheal james came to door sold me magazines...never received. pilot point Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Contacts

The gentleman came to the door selling magazinesfor a class trip. The experiance was to help wth motivation and confidence for his class.  micheal James was his nsme.  my receipt number is CSR 525830.  The date was December 13, 2013.  It was for thirty issues at 50.00. I would like my money back since  I never received an issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crs-inc/pilot-point-Texas-76258/crs-inc-micheal-james-came-to-door-sold-me-magazinesnever-received-pilot-point-Texas-1063582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crs inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contacts

AUTHOR: Dink - ()

I went through the same think in March. I've found phone numbers of the owners of the company. Paul Martin 940-206-7457 and JoAnna Wood 940-300-5423. I've called, texted these two people and they will not respond or send my money back, so I'm putting their numbers on the internet so someone else can bug the crap out of them!

Good Luck!