Complaint Review: crs

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Carla — Logansport Indiana United States of America
crs
1025 N.Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

crs I ordered a magazine for my granddaughter on June 29 2012 still no magazine and no return calls NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM DOOR TO DOOR SALESMEN Pilot Point, Texas

I bought a magazine for my granddaughter on June 29,2012 from a door to door collage kid trying to win a trip to Cancan never received the magazine and get a voice message when I call the phone number.I will never buy from door to door salesmen again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crs/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/crs-I-ordered-a-magazine-for-my-granddaughter-on-June-29-2012-still-no-magazine-and-no-re-969620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crs