- Report: #1048576
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CRST Malone
CRST Malone3930 16th Avenue SW Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA
CRST Malone CRST Malone Recruiter Lies and Orientation Facts Cedar Rapids Iowa
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
CRST Malone Recruiter Lies and Orientation Facts. The recruiter lied about what was to be expected of myself for a successful career. Then I got the facts only once I was at the driver orientation. See the facts will come out about trucking jobs only after you are thier with contract in your hand. A drug test taken. And you will list for rest of your life whether you past their test or they realy give you keys to their trucks. This is a DOT fact you must take into consideration when going to a trucking company orientation. They no this but they will not tell you any of these facts. List below is CRST recruiter lies and Orienation facts. I have liested the both. I went to the Rockport IN office for truck leasing and more in month on April 2013.
1. CRST has the worst CSA score of any trucking companies.
2. THe DOT has CRST as a big f*g Target on their back. hich means you go flatbedding. Go to a scale you are more likely to get full class A DOT inspection.
3. They now have a company driver and other companies which will descreetly follow you video tape you and driving. Hand them over to CRST safety.
4. CRST corporporate has company offices which acts as DOT safelt ask to driver fitness and inspects your trucks at ny place and any time.
5.I went to orientation, CRST Malone had minus 34 trucks. Do you know how long it takes to get 34 to give to drivers. I waited 2 days then gave up and left. Probably weeks or months. Recruiter never told me they are minus 34 trucks.
6. My recruiter said Truck would be clean and detailed by CRST malone. Fact you will yourself detail truck and clean. They will give you 50.00 to do so.
7. I was asked if I would be high qualtity of training. Fact: my training was about 1.5 hours of tarping and chaining. Then I had to sign a contract which Falsely stated I was fully trained even before I went out side to start the training of tarping and chaining. This signature was only to protect CRST malone from getting a lawsuit from any motoring public if you did not properly chain the 40,000 steel roll load and if it would come smashing off the truck and Kill a family or anyone. The could not be sued. And you would be in prison for the rest of your life becaue of a vehicule homicide to killing any one.
8. You get a 250.00 bonus after orienation. My recruiter said 250.00 on card once you leave orientation. Fact:The fact is 50.00 when at orientation and 200.00 on your first dispatch.
9.My recruiter told me driver manager would dispatch me. Fact: you will go to CRST malone load board and disptach your self all the time and every day.
10.My recuiter left or quit the CRST malone job. I left because of inadequate flabed training, minus 34 trucks,Not knowing if I was going to get the rentail car as promised by CRST malone since recruiter left. And al reasons listed above.
11. Truck lease waranty. A 3 year lease of The first 2 years major components engine,transmission and other parts will be convered uner warranty. The last 1 year of lease the most critical will have NO waranty and you will be 100% at risk of all major components and truck failures. Not to mention. The trucks are not professional driven truck they are trainee trucks. Anotherwords the engines will have been way over RPM'd many times. The transmission eiter over or under forced into gears many times. And other abuse taken and you will never see or look at the truck until you sign the lease,get in a rental car,inspect the truck and you will either say to your self you made the best decision in your life or the worst decision in your life. From what I have seen with potential of a vehicular homicide at risk, Never seeing the truck. You are best to stay at home and dig for garbage.
12. Cargo claims. If you do not properly cover and tarp the Steel coils or piping you will be hit with a 1,500 cargo claim. You will pay our of your own pocket. Did the recruiter ever tell you this. NO!
13. So when you go through all the above mentioned hoops and hurdles and get ready for you first week. With truck payment,chains,plates & permits,bobtail insurance,heavy truck insurance and more. Before you start each and every week you will have a bill from range on 900.00 to 1200.00 first of week of all just mentioned. And God forbid you get a cargo claim and out of another 1500.00. And not to have any tire issues and get a flat another 300.00 to 500.00. And you have just started with a mountain of CRST malone debt without even starting the job. So potential of minus in the hole of $3200.00 and you have not made 1 dime.
14. You must return the trucks if you quite to their location. They will get Rockport and or other attorney's to come after to sink you into their extreme debt and HELL. And the terminal manager made that point and was proud of the good lawyers in Rockport, IN.
My final the thoughts, the decision is yours. And I wish only you the best of luck. It's so unfortuate Trucking companies recuirters only tell Half truths and rest lies or omit information. You cannot ask or know every important piece of information. Only they refuse to tell you of this. Oly for you to find out later, then once you walk out the door, you will have to list them on all applications for the rest of your life, youn was emplyed by them.My goal is real simple.A. Get all recruiters to disclose 100% truth. The good,the bad and the ugly truths.
Get the companies to either provide via email,mail or fax their entire contract to the driver, whether is be company or leasing. You see the facts upfront. If DOT require you to list them as a job you do not take after the facts, is not it equally fair, they give you this before Not after. B. All trucking companies have a 100% trun over rate. I want to lower this rate. If trucking company recruiter do tell all,good,bad and ugly. This will cut down on industry job hooping and lower the 100% turnover rate of drivers. No lies all truth. I will stay at my job.
I will not have to tell my newest employer of my job at another company which I walked out the door because recruiter lies and orientation truths was 2 different sets of facts, this will finally end all of the most important part of all. YOU.C. You the driver will not be losing weekly paychecks. You the driver will NOT have to place and explain away to new employers why you left this company. You will be more at peace and make good quality decisions. Not decisions base on Lies,omitted information and more. You will be educated. And this will end all these trucking company recruiter lies and orientation facts.God Bless and Keep on trucking!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRST-Malone/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52406/CRST-Malone-CRST-Malone-Recruiter-Lies-and-Orientation-Facts-Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-1048576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.