Complaint Review: Cruise Miles, LLC

• Reported By: Disappointed628 — Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Cruise Miles, LLC
200 S Virginia St Fl 8 Reno, Nevada USA

Cruise Miles, LLC Cruise Vouchers Buyer Beware Reno Nevada

My husband and I planned our cruise a year and a half ago and have been looking forward to going since that time. Neither one of us has ever been on a cruise and this was going to be our honeymoon as we just got married in June. We were going to Bermuda from 10/27/13 to 11/4/13 and leaving from Hoboken, NJ. My husband's cousin found us this "deal" for only $550 for the two of us and he took care of the bidding and all that since he had an account on this site. Over the weekend we got the very disappointing news that our cruise was canceled. No explanation, no refund, nothing! My husband's cousin has been sending them emails to try to get some answers, but to no avail. We wish we would have done our research on this company before ever giving any money. It is beyond mind boggling how you cancel someone's vacation, that they paid for, without refunding the money. How does that happen and how do the get away with it? I reported this to the BBB, which of course this company is not a member (wish I knew that before giving away money)and I will be filing a complaint with the IC3 as well. This company has to be stopped, not just change their name and they start over, but stopped!! It is disappointing and heartbreaking when something you have waited for and worked for for 18 plus months is just taken from you without an explanation or an attempt at a resolution. Ethically, I do not know how the owners can live with themselves or show themselves in public to their families and friends knowing how they are ripping off and destroying the dreams of hard working people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cruise-Miles-LLC/Reno-Nevada-89501-2403/Cruise-Miles-LLC-Cruise-Vouchers-Buyer-Beware-Reno-Nevada-1089376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cruise Miles, LLC