Complaint Review: Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Cdereck — San Francisco California
Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena
350 third street San Francisco, California USA

Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena Billing Department is harassing me when I never had a membership with them. San Francisco California

I was a member of Club One fitness but cancelled my membership with them and when they were recently got bought by Crunch fitness I started getting harassed about late fees. They say that the credit card I have on file is not going through and that I have a late fee balance for a couple of months. I have never had a membership with Crunch and I can't believe they were going to try to bill me for a monthly membership I didn't know about.  I've tried calling them multiple times and when I ask to speak to a manager they say that I can not and that they will have a manager call me back. The "managers" never call me and yet they continue to harass me. After getting so upset I finally paid my overdue balance to get them off my back and now they say they never got my check. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company and I hope someone takes them to court. I am still trying to fix this after several months. Please do not support this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crunch-Fitness-Yerba-Buena/San-Francisco-California-94107/Crunch-Fitness-Yerba-Buena-Billing-Department-is-harassing-me-when-I-never-had-a-membersh-1161630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena