Complaint Review: Crunch fitness

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: das — hemet California
Crunch fitness
1287 south state st. hemet, California USA

Crunch fitness Fraudulent and false company , Advertise that join for 9.00 month on pay or enrollment fee and stop anytime that i would not be locked in . Well I tried it for a Month and told one of the reps at the desk that I will be ending it during the trial special. she marked it down and i thought that was it. later i get a bill in the mail for 69.00 and late fee and also a notice that it has been sent to collection for not putting in writing that i will not be coming back again . I went to the crunch gym and they said its out of their hands i have to show something in writing that i quit the gym . I explain to them that one of the reps took my statement and wrote it for me . A connie and her manager said that did not count that they have a new rule and can change rules anytime and in the same breath this female manager mexican woman name i think Beto says that hemet California

This is about the Crunch gym in 1287 Hemet Ca.  this company is advertising to join for 9.00 a month on enrollment fee and contract. number Is 951-327-0202 owner Connie

That I found out is far from the truth . first i paid for an enrollment fee and next I was billed for more than 9.00 dollars . I was told i could cancel anytime and when I did .

I later was billed 69.00 from a collection agency and I called in to ask what happen they the crunch fitness that I was to have it in writing to with draw therefore they kept billing me and when I explain that one of their sale rep wrote it and made not to cancel me from the program a connie owner and manager Beto mexican woman state that in order to cancel in wirting that I would need to pay the 89.00 now before i can cancel.

This company state they have the right to change rule at anytime regarding membership. Now is that fair no thats just a way to hustle and cheat a person out of their money just because it's in there contract don't make it right.

person thata took my app. Antonio Gandara

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crunch-fitness/hemet-California-92543/Crunch-fitness-Fraudulent-and-false-company-Advertise-that-join-for-900-month-on-pay-o-1115840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crunch fitness