offers

crystal bernier
493 macopin rd west milford, New Jersey United States of America

crystal bernier west milford vindictive west milford, New Jersey

*Author of original report: still no help...2nd update 12/6/ 2012

*Author of original report: still have no lamp post,M&B Trucking is a rippoff.

This horrible person worked as caretaker from 4/15 to 4/28. I am a person k=living with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis since 1996. She was inappropriate. I paid her 2 checks approximately $1000. She is a mother of ten year old divorced and vindictive. I let her go and she wrote my LTC insurance company that she was not working the 13 hrs. allotted me. However, she was available to me 24hrs if needed. The insurance company dropped me.

Velma Aguilar was hired after Bernier and was mentally ill. She worked 5/22 to 6/30 and full of problems so she cleaned my basement also for $1500 bi weekly from insurance. She called the LTC and complained and LTC. believed her lies and stopped my care completely and anted an agency to care for me except trying to maintain my indepedance so that care was inappropriate. I've been without care since JUne 30,2012

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crystal-bernier/west-milford-New-Jersey-07480/crystal-bernier-west-milford-vindictive-west-milford-New-Jersey-970142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crystal bernier

still no help...2nd update 12/6/ 2012

AUTHOR: Maria - (USA)

M&B Trucking, Owner Sean Maybe has been unresponsive to my personal requests to reinstall lighting, brother's request from South Carolina and Consumer Complaints who ultimately responded that I should file a legal suit. Again, I am multiply disabled living with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis since 1996 and cannot afford an attorney. I am asking for help from state agencies and thus far problem is NOT resolved.

I have a receipt from D.L.B. Wire Nuts fairfield NJ when I paid $1,516.25. I am now pursuing damages in addition to the above monies.

still have no lamp post,M&B Trucking is a rippoff.

AUTHOR: Maria - (USA)

End of November and M&B Trucking has not finished my job. He cashed the $28, 450.25 check and left my lawn a mess and has not restored lighting, Spoke to an attorney who as said respectable businesses should be respnsible. Do think about the character of the business this guy does. He has already lost two jobs from this posting and I will continue to update.

I cannot go to Legal attorneys, I am multiply disabled and the effort will compromise my illness. Sean Maybe is a horrible person and thief. He wanted more work that I need done but sent him away and never ever do business in the town of Butler.