Complaint Review: CS Groups

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: yesican — HUNTSVILLE Alabama
CS Groups
1 East Washington Street, Ste 500 Phoenix, Arizona USA

CS Groups LLC, Paul Cottle, Pam Walberg, Wanda Lopez, Bob Barrett Con Artists, Scammers, Liars, Thieves, Pirates Phoenix/Huntsville,AL/Atlanta/Dallas/Houston

*Consumer Comment: Don't let them get away with it

CS Group contacted me in 05/13 offering to assist me with my job search in Huntsville, AL. Said they had 15 yrs. experience and "a vast network of established relationships and contacts in many different industries". Fees ranged from $4000-20,000 for 1 year of service. I signed up for $4000. And that was the last I got much attention. I complained several times of poor service with no results.

I tried to negotiate a return of my fee by 11/13 after pointing out that I had been given NO contacts, leads or suggestions for 6 months. I was ignored. I contacted the corporate office in Phoenix including the company president, Paul Cottle. He had someone else promise to call me. She finally had time after 4 days. She claimed to be "shocked" I had gotten such poor service. Told me I needed to contact their "client advocate". Did that. Nothing for a week.  Complained again because I don't believe they HAVE an "advocate".  And they don't.

Their "controller", masquerading as the advocate, finally sent me an email threatening me that if I posted this story where I am posting it right now, she would "turn me over to the legal department" which they also do not seem to have. Then she signed it FROM the legal department. So the controller pretending to be the advocate signing from the legal department. Even she couldn't keep up with all the lies.

And that's the last I heard. $4000 for NO contacts, NO leads, NO interviews - but plenty of lies and threats. So, my attorney says maybe we should get a Class Action going. If there are any takers, just post here. Because I KNOW I am not the only one.  These people are crooks targeting people who are just trying to make their way in tough economic waters created by corporate thugs. I think they should suffer definite negative consequences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CS-Groups/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/CS-Groups-LLC-Paul-Cottle-Pam-Walberg-Wanda-Lopez-Bob-Barrett-Con-Artists-Scammers-1115268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CS Groups

Don't let them get away with it

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

I read about these stories all the time...different company names but same story...do whatever it takes, small claims court, report to your Attorney General's Office, call a local Troubleshooter, every news station has one...heck, go on Judge Judy or the Proples' Court if necessary. And remember, if someone screams "libel" or "slander", TRUTH IS AN ABSOLUTE DEFENSE!