Complaint Review: CS Niagara

• Reported By: ripoff-buster — Ontario Canada
CS Niagara
1267 Garrison Rd. Unit 5 Fort Erie, Ontario Canada

CS Niagara Tech Centre Bad service bad attitude Fort Erie, Ontario Canada

PC woes in getting proper repairs by CSN Tech Centre, brought in my computer with XP and a virus, was offered repair or re-install I asked for the latter and should have left after the reception I received. I gave them the benefit of the doubt having just moved to their new location.

Simple re-install should take a day or 2 - 8 days later I got the call to pick it up it was ready to go. Go it home went to install kids games and got error messages, windows was not activated and IE was not up to date.

A friend came over who has more knowledge than I do and check my system drivers were not installed as well and even the time stated June 2007.

He helped me do the rest of the installs needed to get my system up to date, It took me over 5 hrs to finish up as I had to continuously tell my kids they had to wait.

I don't mind paying for a service if it is done even for the most part but to just slide in the dvd and install without putting in the license number really make me feel like asking for service refund but I would rather let them keep the money and share my story with others.

Shop around and ask questions before handing over your pc and your cash. More than on PC repair in town we have choices

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CS-Niagara/Fort-Erie-Ontario-/CS-Niagara-Tech-Centre-Bad-service-bad-attitude-Fort-Erie-Ontario-Canada-918522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CS Niagara