Complaint Review: cs niagara

• Submitted: Sat, November 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, November 06, 2010

• Reported By: SintaxsSolutions — fort erie Ontario Canada
cs niagara

cs niagara compu-meds fraudalent practices unprofessional Internet

Well busy with work I drop off to comps that needed to be connected and windows install  well no pickup/home visit as site said and 3 wks of nothing I get offered to be put ahead of the line using their bribery service<-----my description for it....$40 puts me ahead of the rest....but wait if everyone pays this then i didnt move ahead...thats fraud 1....i get comp back dvd doesnt work so they convince wife its broke...she gets new one no refund and the old one was cnnected properly.....that comp still broke goes back again 15$+$120+15=broken comp with 2 dvdroms....well the comp 1 i fix myself....they claimed transistors were fried..but that comp was untouched and then i get told winxp cant be installed on the comp..its outdate...ok now the 20gig drive and 5 250sticks of memory is fine for an xp install .....but then my luck my motherboard goes and I havent had much xp on motherboard installs and had to go back thereand my luck after i spend 15$x2 again for no service but at least nothing broke this time.. I get the same guy i ask no to have touch my computer....and they repalce my motherboard with what they called an equal match...well my 5 win rating is 2,3 now....no drivers.....missing parts...I have to say your very lucky i didnt persue this then....in fact i left 10messages in 3wk period and i didnt want a refund just an apology....i had to show up in person...but now this employee runs a store.....heres some pointers.......a company giving free services and posting what they claim people said is fine...now making a point that your an honest company and making your site page for comments unpostable is a warning sign...and Im not gonna watch you  take advantage of people that are newbs......hell I do your work $20 a housecall and use my site to taech people to do the work themselves.......see thats the difference between a company that helps others and one that helps themselves and since all the work on my comps were u and u make it public ur lead compumed tech leaves the door open for me to take this complaint to the better business bureua under your new company name and its funny despite peoples complaints u still post ur were the lead tech....which makes me think you have no credentials....but then u couldnt install the xp on a 20g drive with 5x250 stick of power....cause my comp was out of date.......u do know memory+ram=whether u can install ....win install the most basic tech function...and just an fyi I have each receipt....ur name on all jobs...no refund no guarantee no apology....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2010 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cs-niagara/internet/cs-niagara-compu-meds-fraudalent-practices-unprofessional-Internet-659066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cs niagara