Complaint Review: C&S TRUST SERVICES

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: 3709 Westchester dr — 79606 Texas
C&S TRUST SERVICES
540 WEST MADISON ST CHICAGO, Illinois USA

C&S TRUST SERVICES C&S Trust Services/Settlement was used by Enterprise Corporate Services (timeshare broker) as a escrow service. They told us we needed to pay bank charges so the money from the customer's bank account could be released.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: hello

*Consumer Comment: Trust Services-Escrow & Corporate Services

*Author of original report: Contact the FBI if you are a victim

*Author of original report: Other websites associated

*Author of original report: HOPE FOR THE SCAMMED THROUGH IC3

*Author of original report: BE AWARE!

C&S Trust Services/Settlement was used by Enterprise Corporate Services (timeshare broker) as a escrow service. They told us we needed to pay bank charges so the money from the customer's bank account could be released. We payed (international wire transfer) and C&S came back and said the money had been seized by the US government while being wired to the US bank. They reestablished an account and asked us to pay another bank charge. We did and now they say the money never made it to the account. Our bank has verified that the money has been transferred successfully. Both C&S Services and Enterprise Corporate Services cannot be reached and are not answering their phones. We did ask for verification that there was an actual bank account in Mexico. C&S did send us a printout of a bank account in Mexico. This has been going on for 4 months. They have scammed us out of nearly $7100.00

C&S TRUST SERVICES

Tel: (913) -871-4528
Toll Free: (866) -978-7013
Fax: (913) -428-0870
Michael Hernedez michael.h@enterprisecorporateservices.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CS-TRUST-SERVICES/CHICAGO-Illinois-60661/CampS-TRUST-SERVICES-CampS-Trust-ServicesSettlement-was-used-by-Enterprise-Corporate-1054642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C&S TRUST SERVICES

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

hello

AUTHOR: juanfran1986 - ()

my family mexico has suffer the same problems has anyone got any answer my family is about to 20,000 we also file a report with the fbi is there another way to get this money back???

Trust Services-Escrow & Corporate Services

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

We also have dealt with Trust Services, Inc. that claims to be from Livonia, MI and Corporate Services in the Minneaopolis, MN area.  I suggest that all persons who have been scammed consider the possibility of doing a class action lawsuit against these entities.  Spread the word.  Thanks.

Contact the FBI if you are a victim

AUTHOR: 3709 Westchester dr - ()

The FBI is putting together a case agaist C&S Trust Services and Enterprise Corporate Services. If you are a victim please conatct Michael at the FBI 325-677-6191.

Other websites associated

AUTHOR: 3709 Westchester dr - ()

The C&S and Enterprise Website is developed through GoDaddy. The owner is located in France. Other webites associated with C&S and Enterprise include:

geomatrixdominicana.com  gdldocuments.com  growtallersystem.com  grupotacsa.com  paraqueganes.com  parqueecoalberto.com  titangrow.com  tribugsm.com  fitnessbody.info  enterprisecorporateservices.com  consultores-atc.com  cieniasl.com  purpurapublicidad.com  adrova.com  zauron.com  cssettlement.com  jiromx.com  vekmak.com  - See more at:

HOPE FOR THE SCAMMED THROUGH IC3

AUTHOR: 3709 Westchester dr - ()

6/24/13 After several emails sent to C&S and unanswered phone calls I received a email from Sarah Stein. First email stated " No crime has been committed". This is in response to me telling her I am filing a complaint on the IC3 webisite. The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. The work with the FBI!!!!!!

The last time I checked when you promise goods for payment and do not deliver it is THEFT!!!!

Second email stated "I will submit for cancelation today and will have cancelation forms for you to sign this week."

Sarah will most likely email some bogus forms for me to sign...I have no doubt but I am sure I still will not see a dime!!! BUT who knows. I will keep all of you updated.

BE AWARE!

AUTHOR: 3709 Westchester dr - ()

Sarah Stine called and asked us to remove their name from the scam websites. I told her not until we receive monies promised. She said they would send it (two weeks ago). SHe said they would send me a confirmation email letting me know when the bank wired the money (2 weeks ago). Never heard back from them. At that time she said it would only take two days to get a date when the money was transfered this was 2 weks ago.

Please people be aware of these scammers. I am sure they will bully and lie to talk you into sending money. They may even threaten to sue you. These guys are sammers and theives they will not sue.