Complaint Review: csa affilites

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: art — corona New York United States of America
csa affilites
240 west 37th street ny, New York United States of America

csa affilites Mr.mccormick Went there passed the class.Was promised a job they even took copies of my id and socialsecurity. ny, New York

I completed the class .At the interview i asked Mr.Watson I will get a job.He said yes your hired.
I told him that I will have to quit my job of 12 years. Which i did do and on 2/21/2012 they had no job at there company they gave me list of companies that have nothing to do with them.
I have found other people who were scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/csa-affilites/ny-New-York-10018/csa-affilites-Mrmccormick-Went-there-passed-the-classWas-promised-a-job-they-even-took-c-852833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on csa affilites