Complaint Review: csa

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: danny lee crawford — villa grove Illinois United States of America
csa
1680 e. gale ave unit e. city of industry, California United States of America

csa air cloud instaspa I purchased an instaspa and it continues to break down and I can't get the parts to fix it. E Gale Ave, unit e city of industry, California

I purchased an instaspa and it continues to break down and I can't find the parts that I need to fix it.  I am finding out that the parts are not made anymore and I'm out the money and basically out of a spa also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/csa/city-of-industry-California-91745/csa-air-cloud-instaspa-I-purchased-an-instaspa-and-it-continues-to-break-down-and-I-cant-960289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on csa