Complaint Review: cs.billing.md

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Janesville Wisconsin United States of America
cs.billing.md

cs.billing.md This company charged me $317 ($298 + shipping). It's been 58 days and no product. Now the web site no longer works and no one answers the phone number associated with the draft from my checking. Internet

I ordered from this company before and received a product.  Then last year the order was taking forever so I cancelled it and my money was refunded.  I thought they were legitimate, but slow.

Now this year I decided to order again, and exercise more patience.  I ordered November 19 and it's now January 15th.  I was able to log into my account right up until a week or so before Christmas.

I sent a ticket request asking for an estimated time the prescription would be filled and sent.  The guy said it would be filled early the next week (around Dec. 21st).  After not receiving any tracking number details I decided to check the account again for updates.  Now all of the sudden the site doesn't even work.

I called my bank to report the possible scam.  They told me to call the toll-free number lilsted on the bank draft.  I did.  The guy said there was absolutely no record of my order.  I told him I could provide proof via emails received and verification of funds drafted from my bank account.  He said he'd have his manager call me within a day or two.  No call.  I went to the bank to fill out their dispute form.  They told me I have to call the company again, and give them an amount of time to promise delivery of the product.  I explained the whole situation and how I was sure it was a scam, but she said I had to give them a chance.

When I called the second time, a week later, the guy said he could find my name but no record of an order processed.  I asked to speak to his manager.  He told me they had a computer virus and orders were wiped out, so his manager was out of state working on that issue.  He said his manager would call me back by Wednesday.  Today is Friday.  No call, and now I can't get an answer on the other end of the toll-free number either.  I hear music, then dial tone every time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/csbillingmd/internet/csbillingmd-This-company-charged-me-317-298-shipping-Its-been-58-days-and-no-p-555062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cs.billing.md