Complaint Review: cs@martbill.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany — LA California United States of America

I went online to buy a TRX Suspension kit and found the site www.cheaptrxforsale.com. I found a cheap TRX on the site so I bought it, but when it came to the payment page it redirected me to a different web page (which should have been an immediate red flag). I received a strange conformation email stating charges may be different and had no contact info or shipping details. A few days later I was looking back on the email and became curious so I checked into the email address and website I tried to buy from and both came up with bad reputations. I dont expect to receive the TRX and I will be sure to check up on websites from now on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/csmartbillcom/internet/csmartbillcom-THIS-WEBSITE-IS-A-FRAUD-AND-WILL-RIP-YOU-OFF-Internet-1014533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cs@martbill.com