Complaint Review: csniagara

• Reported By: Deb234 — Fort Erie Ontario Canada
csniagara

csniagara computer company, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CS Niagara

Picked up my computer, said it would be $29.00 checkup and when I went ot pick it up they handed me a bill for $125.75 said I needed parts and defrag of system. I did not receive a call that they needed to do repairs. They said they didn't have time to consult me about the costs they were to busy. I said I was not paying for repairs I didn't authorize and they said we can give you back your computer upon payment. They were nasty and not professional. My husband thinks we should just leave them with the computer and go by a new on at Staples or Best buy . So much for a small town business with quality service. P.S. my car repair service calls me no matter how busy they are, I could have saved myself the repair bill and bought a new on the one they fixed was 4.5 yr old what a way to scam you out of your money. Repair things you dont have any clue about and take advantage. Wont be back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/csniagara/internet/csniagara-computer-company-Internet-612867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on csniagara

CS Niagara

AUTHOR: CSNiagara - (Canada)

To Deb234:

We are very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience and feel it is not too late to rectify the situation, however I am pleased to have an opportunity to publicly clarify some of your concerns.

First and foremost: Custom Systems Niagara (CS Niagara) is in fact, NOT Compu-Meds Technologies Inc. reopened under a different business name and location. In March of 2010 the staff of Compu-Meds Technologies Inc. had one weeks' notice that the business was going to close and 8 staff members were going to lose their jobs. In the wake of Compu-Meds closing, the former ownership (which consists of 3 partners) have gone on to other endeavours.

CS Niagara is owned by the former lead technician of Compu-Meds - Ed Smith. Our doors officially opened for business in our storefront at 1247 Garrison Rd on May 1st. This is across the street from where Compu-Meds previously did business and is due to the fact that there are few commercial areas in Fort Erie, since it is a small town, and we were fortunate to find a location on the main, busy strip.

I work the front here at CS Niagara and personally serve each and every customer who walks through our door. I can honestly say that I have yet to come across a customer who has voiced a concern like the instance you report here. We are a small business devoted to the type of service we ourselves would expect to receive as consumers. We pride ourselves on our level of service and our reputation, our word of mouth is the reason we are experiencing such a warm reception within this community that we all live in and contribute to.

You should visit us on our Grand Opening Day - This Saturday, June 19th from 11am to 4pm - We will be fundraising for Fort Erie C.O.P.E., as well as Dreams to Memories - two local charities that we are pleased to be affiliated with. We would love the opportunity to change your negative experience into a positive one.

905 228 6176