Complaint Review: ctcm commercial truck management

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: NJ Lady — Rutherford New Jersey United States of America
ctcm commercial truck management
PO box 1000 grain valley, Missouri United States of America

ctcm commercial truck management did not bother investigating claim grain valley, Missouri

On 11/30, I was hit by a truck  .. the driver was making a right hand turn and I was in the far left lane.  He made the first turn correctly but was facing the wrong way on the street he was entering, so he backed up to go go into the right lane.

He hit me at that pointl.  I was blowing my horn, but he didn't hear me.  He didn't want to report it to the insurance company, nor call the police, but I insisted on a police report.

I submitted all : reports, photos of the damage to the car (the company that prepared the damage report said it was obvious how the accident happened from the damage to the car.

I was contacted by CTCM and submitted all the reports they requested.I asked them to come see the car for themselves.  They did not.

As of today's date, they denied the complain, citing that their driver disputes my account. They never bothered to examine the evidence ... I will now need to contact a lawyer.  This is how CTCM works.  I will be suing the driver and owner of the company.

We will both sustain legal costs .. my costs will be in filing.  Imagine his costs in defense.  If you own a truck, think about using a company who will help you avoid out of pocket costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ctcm-commercial-truck-management/grain-valley-Missouri-64029/ctcm-commercial-truck-management-did-not-bother-investigating-claim-grain-valley-Missour-1021513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ctcm commercial truck management