Complaint Review: cti group llc

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: ronald — woodinville Washington United States of America
cti group llc
3857 birch street suite 545 newport beach, California United States of America

cti group llc wouldn't allow me to cancel trading contract within 24 hours after finding they had numerous complaints against them. newport beach, California

*Consumer Suggestion: mistreatment by cti group llc

jack logan from CTI Group Newport Beach called me, talked me into accepting auto trading system for 6,000 dollars. He convinced me their were no complants.

when I found that there were numerous complants I tried to cancel within 24 hours, he wouldn't allow it.

Logan wouldn't honor washington three day grace period, citing buyers remorse. My reason was I refuse to go a step further with a company with numerous complants and an F rating with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cti-group-llc/newport-beach-California-92660/cti-group-llc-wouldnt-allow-me-to-cancel-trading-contract-within-24-hours-after-finding-894358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cti group llc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

mistreatment by cti group llc

AUTHOR: dean_01940 - (United States of America)

I too had a similar complaint.  My protestationsto company took me to AG of CA,Commodities trade commission, where under oath I filed a complete complaint that resulted in a cease and desist order and seizure of  bank accounts, as wellas orders prohibiting spoliation of all office documents,...and prosecution of Logan, Symons for defrauding 1000 clients.  The various programs were such as Victory were prohibited from being employed by brokerage firms.  Finally I received all my money with interest.  The Gvmt is willing to take on criminal activity in the public's interest.  Good luck, you must pursue this through your bank that provided your money for the purchase from this fraudulent company, whose cover was  "buyer's remorse".  You will besuccessful in retreivng your money yourself with this information which is public and available at BBB when you ask for a report on CTI group llc.