Complaint Review: CTU Online - Colorado Technical University Online

• Reported By: mrsatl003 — opp Alabama USA
CTU Online - Colorado Technical University Online
Spring, Colorado United States of America

CTU Online - Colorado Technical University Online lazy Spring, Colorado

I am going to ctu I 've been going there going on four months and I have not gotten a refund yet. I keep getting the run around they say that it is processing all I see that it is sitting in my account they got their part that got that soon as they got it but I have to wait why can any body help me please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2009 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTU-Online-Colorado-Technical-University-Online/Spring-Colorado-/CTU-Online-Colorado-Technical-University-Online-lazy-Spring-Colorado-514908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTU Online - Colorado Technical University Online