Complaint Review: CURTIS BOEHRINGER

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Hurt in Alabama — Trussville Alabama
CURTIS BOEHRINGER
South Euclid, Ohio South Euclid, Ohio USA

CURTIS BOEHRINGER Curtis Boehringer Designscurtisboehringerdesigns.com I paid for 2 needlepoint canvas designs in August 2012; as of November 2013 have not received them. South Euclid Ohio

I purchased 2 needlepoint canvases to be painted by Curtis Boehringer in August 2012.  I paid through PayPal and because I liked Curtis, I gave him time in getting these done as I knew he was busy with a move during this time.  However, one excuse became another, then another, until I became furious.  Almost everyday I would see canvases he had painted and was selling on eBay.  If he had time to paint and sell on eBay, why then couldn't he get my 2 canvases ready and mailed to me?

One time when I asked him when he was going to mail them, he laughed and said "this is driving you crazy, isn't it?" That's when the gloves came off. I am furious as I have been told for weeks now that they are in the mail and I will have them by Friday. [continued below]....

.....  Friday comes and goes and no canvases.  I'm filing this report, a report with the BBB, the Cuyahoga County Dept. of Consumer Affairs, and various other people/businesses.  This isn't a game as I paid over $225 for these canvases and have not received one yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CURTIS-BOEHRINGER/South-Euclid-Ohio-44121/CURTIS-BOEHRINGER-Curtis-Boehringer-Designscurtisboehringerdesignscom-I-paid-for-2-needl-1099284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CURTIS BOEHRINGER