Complaint Review: curtis brown

• Submitted: Fri, July 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Todd — Valley Glen California
curtis brown
one world trade center dr long beach long beach, California USA

curtis brown tycoon group, 1st round ppm, Curtis Brown USA the old "upfront fee" got me again. Curtis Brown takes your money and runs to a new town long beach California

This is the same old story that he is doing to everyone else to. Called me up said he was a financial advisor to high net worth individuals and could arrange me financing via reg D PPm.  His investors had already expressed an interest.  Said he check me out and I would qualify for program being multifamily investment. What a sucker I am!

Anyway took my #$2,500 . We had a worthless contract. I got daily emails from his side kick malou lanford who would send emails saying they got a new pledge.  No one ever seems to hit the water mark that is set and  thats where is all gets funny. Says he talks to the investors but no one wants to get in now dead deal im out the money and Curtis moves to another office in another town. Sound familiar?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/curtis-brown-/long-beach-California/curtis-brown-tycoon-group-1st-round-ppm-Curtis-Brown-USA-the-old-upfront-fee-got-me-1070430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on curtis brown