• Report: #1119603

• Reported By: Mrs.Jenkins — Gretna Louisiana
Curtis International Ltd
315 ATTWELL DR 100 Lakeview Parkway, Illinois USA

Curtis International Ltd Not Validating Warranty 100 Lakeview Parkway Illinois

I recieved a Klu By Curtis LT 1041-D Tablet for a Christmas gift. The tablet had to be charged up 10 hours I believe so Ifollowed the directions... So I start to notice it starts to cut off I said ok I will follow the directions and it still was doing that. So I called the customer service number and the guy told me to reset the tablet and let it charge for 2 hours I did. I called them back and they tell me I need my receipt to validate my warranty to get my product fixed.I asked him how can I have a receipt if this was a gift the warranty in my box gave me a 90 day warranty.He asked me to call the person who I receive the gift from and get the reciept. i should not have to go those that to get  a product fixed. This is a total scam if you get a gift and you dont have no receipt you are stuck with a defective product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Curtis-International-Ltd/100-Lakeview-Parkway-Illinois-60061/Curtis-International-Ltd-Not-Validating-Warranty-100-Lakeview-Parkway-Illinois-1119603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Curtis International Ltd