• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Laura — Bellemont Arizona United States of America
12621 N. Frank LLOYD WRIGHT BOULEVARD Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

CUSTOM AUDIO - CHRIS TEDESCO Parking Lot Con-Man in Flagstaff PARAMAX P 6.1 Suround sound RIPP OFF!! Scottsdale, Arizona

6-3-2010  Flagstaff Az. 2:oo pm

Mr. Chris Tedesco aproached me and my 4 yr old grandson (who lives with us) in the Flagstaff Walmart Parking Lot. He informed me he had a lot of extra PARAMAX  P 6.1 Surround Sound systems and  could sell one cheap He asked "HOW MUCH  could you give me for one." I explained that my husband had just gotten his check and there wasn't much left after the bills  and that we were  buying groceries on  sale only.

Mr. Tedesco is a VERY good talker and kept talking...............I asked to see his ID. When he pulled out his Drivers License he had a HUGE roll of $20's arounfd his license

First he said he had JUST sold one for $600.00 next it was $400.00  then down to $220.00, I  told him I couldn't spend that much,(but to be honest in my mind I was thinking " I've saved some money for my husbands birthday which is in a couple of days and  I would love to surprise him with a Home Entertainment System").  Again he asked "HOW MUCH CAN YOU DO?" I replied "I'm wasting your time $100.00 was alot of money right now." and he said since TODAY (6-3-77) he would do it. As I was walking away he asked for an extra $20.00 for BEER since it was his birthday. I went to the ATM inside of Bashas' and drew out some of the grocery money.

We got home and my grandson said excitedly "GRANDPA WE GOT YOU A GREAT SURPRISE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" Then after my husband opened it he said "Honey I hope you didn't pay much for this".

I looked on line and Paramax  said it was worth $1999. BUT then I started reading how other people had been scammed BY CHRIS TEDESCO in the same white truck, the same story, the same everything. I feel SOOOO Stupid. The worst thing is I spent my saved money and some of our grocery money on a not so good system for My hard working Husband's Birthday..

BEWARE!! IF THEY (Mr. Tedesco had a friend driving) WILL PRAY ON A 50 ++  yr old GRANDMOTHER  and her 4 YR OLD Grandson, OUTSIDE OF A GROCERY STORE,  WHO EXPLAINS THAT TIMES ARE HARD.......................................... WHO WON"T THEY PRAY ON..

PLEASE Do NOT Be like me.....JUST SAY "NO"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CUSTOM-AUDIO-CHRIS-TEDESCO/Scottsdale-Arizona-/CUSTOM-AUDIO-CHRIS-TEDESCO-Parking-Lot-Con-Man-in-Flagstaff-PARAMAX-P-61-Suround-sound-610112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CUSTOM AUDIO - CHRIS TEDESCO