Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Trainers

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Kimber8548 — Oklahoma
Custom Built Personal Trainers
191 Peachtree St NE #3225 Atlanta , Georgia USA

Custom Built Personal Trainers Custom Built in 10 gym in Midwest City Customer Service Custom Built Personal Training 191 Peachtree Street N.E. Suite 3225 Atlanta, GA 30303 678-526-6977, phone 888-470-0704, fax R.W. Harassment for payment after THEY injured ME Atlanta Georgia

10GYM WAS FAIR BUT THESE PEOPLE OFFICE IN 10GYM DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!Custom Built Personal "Trainers" were ok the first week. After that there seemed to be no oversight and you were lucky to get your sessions. I was charged for one I missed and went to make up but never got to. The trainers seemed indifferent in the beginning and I finally got one I liked and she left. I joined in the second week of January and sustained an injury to my meniscus and groin in February after being given 2 steps to jump on and off of. I told the trainer at the time. I also recorded my sessions so I would know how to do the exercises.  The trainer left about the time I went to my doctor and he told me to NOT do personal training and to only swim for exercise AFTER  my groin is healed. He wrote me a note on March 26th and I took it to their office in the Midwest City 10 gym. The "manager" made a copy of my note and said he will send it to the corporate office. I stopped their payment and assumed that would be the end of it. 10 gym was fine with my written doctors order . I explained to them my horrific injuries and they still call me for payment.  I may have to have surgery because of THEIR TRAINER because the excercises I was given were NOT for someone that had 3 back surgeries. Their trainers were talking about getting certified through a weekend course! As I reserched them more, I found that I should have done my homework!  Not only are their "trainers" not qualified,  but they had no business giving someone with 3 back surgeries the weight amount and the strenuous exercises they gave me! Now I have a torn meniscus and a pulled groin that tore my muscles! I did what they asked and gave them 2 doctors notes. I blew off the sessions I paid for and never got. I will now picket them and have made contact with the many other furious clients. I have a sign made for my car now as well. They are expert scam artists. They call me multiple times a day for payment,  even though they injured me to where I can't work out! I will send my doctor bills to them and will probably have to sue them! I am going to the media and will pickett all their sites to let the public know how unscrupulous these scammers are. Their customer service and upper management are VERY unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Trainers/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Custom-Built-Personal-Trainers-Custom-Built-in-10-gym-in-Midwest-City-Customer-Service-Cu-1154096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Trainers