Complaint Review: custom built personal training

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: yaritza — hollywood Florida United States of America
custom built personal training
191 Peachtree St. atlanta, Georgia United States of America

custom built personal training, Custom built, custom built pt, custombuiltpt falsify documents, falsify signature, no refund, contract misspelled atlanta, Georgia

First, the company misspelled my name and last name. They also falsified my initials under an agreement clause that i didn't agree with. They wrote it themselves and since the name is misspelled, the initials are too. They said I did hat myself, however, is not my hand writing and the initials are from the misspelled name they wrote. I know how to spell my name and what my initials are.

It is more than evident that I didn't put those there and I can send my ID to prove it. However, they are not accepting that as a valid document because only my signature is there. Even with prove that's not even my name, they don't want to refund me the money they charged without my concent. Customer service is no help and even though the manager of the location explained to them that its clear that I didn't signed it, corporatr still don't want to refund me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/custom-built-personal-training/atlanta-Georgia-30303/custom-built-personal-training-Custom-built-custom-built-pt-custombuiltpt-falsify-docum-1005459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on custom built personal training