Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly — Atlanta Georgia
Custom Built Personal Training
191 Peachtree Street, NE Suite 3225 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Custom Built Personal Training, Pure Results Personal Training Closed personal training studio without notification and refuses to give me a refund for services unused. Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Please Email Us Your Information for a Refund

Custom Built Personal Training doing business as Pure Results Personal Training recently closed their Smyrna,GA location without any prior notification to the trainers OR the members who pay for services. I eventually received notification from my personal trainer. She had no idea the studio closed until she saw the 'For Lease' sign on the door.  I signed a 1 year contract on 10/25/13 for personal training sessions to be billed automatically on a monthly basis. When joining, I paid in advance for the first and last month, along with a processing fee of $49.00.   Initially, the training was going great. However, when I called the corporate office to inquire about receiving a refund for sessions unused they refuse to refund my CC.  I have called 3 x and left a voicemail with a supervisor to call me back.  I asked for my membership to be cancelled so no future payments are charged and they mentioned I would be charged an early termination fee.  After several complaints, they eventually cancelled my membership but still will not refund my CC for sessions I'm not able to use. This is unethical!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-Pure-Results-Personal-Training-Closed-personal-training-s-1112534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training

Please Email Us Your Information for a Refund

AUTHOR: Custom Built Personal Training - ()

We apologize for your inconvenience.  We are honoring refunds for this location given the circumstances of the closure.  Please provide your name and a few details to info@custombuiltpt.com and we'll make sure you're issued a refund for any remaining sessions.