Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl — Naples Florida United States of America
Custom Built Personal Training
303 peach tree street, Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Custom Built Personal Training Deceptive practices- huge rip-off!! Atlanta, Georgia

I signed a 3 month contract for training 3xweek @ $50 per session. I received my first three sessions. Upon arriving at the gym for my 4th session I found (after waiting 20 mins) that my trainer had quit and the manager had been demoted. The trainers were all unhaopy because they had been lied to and were leaving. I found this out from the You Fit staff, not from Custom Built. I left messages at the local number but never received a call back. No one from Custom Built ever got in touch to reassign a trainer.

I found the corporate number on line and called and was told I had to speak with Cynthia Shockley, and left her voice mail. She did not return my call. I called the next day and was told Cynthia had 48 hours to respond and she would get back to me. Finally after 4 days she left me a voice mail saying they would not refund the sessions I had not received, and that I had to pay $250 more to cancel billing for months 2 & 3, even though I have not and am still not receiving training after the first 3 sessions. I called back, got her voicemail, left another message and still have not received a call back.

Now I have researched and found this is common practice. This company is a huge rip off! I want my money back for the paid sessions I never received ($450). I want my contract cancelled immediately with no additional fee. Someone needs to shut this company down!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/Atlanta-Georgia-30308/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-Deceptive-practices-huge-rip-off-Atlanta-Georgia-954929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training