Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Monica — Antioch California United States of America
Custom Built Personal Training
4300 Delta Gateway Boulevard, Pittsburg, CA Pittsburg (As well several East Bay areas), California United States of America

Custom Built Personal Training Custom Built Personal Training and In-Shape are a total rip off and will steal your money! Pittsburg (As well several East Bay areas), California

I recently signed up for a personal trainer through my gym (In-Shape).I had met the trainer in the locker room and after discussing with her what I was looking for, I decided she was the trainer for me. I went to her boss to sign up. I was very clear about what I was looking for, who I wanted to be training with and what my schedule was like. Tony (the trainer's boss, and a trainer himself) said that everything would be taken care of and I need not worry. He said I would hear from Victoria (said trainer) within a day or two.

Needless to say, I never received a call and spent the next couple of weeks feeling like a stalker because I was forced to hunt her down to find out when I was going to get my training started. In my contract, I was told I would be receiving a 60 minute fitness consultation which I never received (however, I looked online at their website which offers a profile page for me to set up, with links to view my appointments with the trainer, how many sessions I have, etc., however,it was showing that I had skipped several of my appointments...that I had never even had a chance to set up...and stated that I never showed up for said appointments). I contacted Tony and was quickly pawned off on a male trainer, even though I had stated that I was not interested in working with a male trainer). After being given the run around, I stated that I wanted to cancel my contract because they had negated on their end. Again, I have been given the run around.I sent in the certified letter requesting to cancel my contract due to these circumstances, but have yet tohear back. I have already been charged for services never rendered by this company.Iwas duped by teh trainers and now by this company.

STAY AWAY FROM CUSTOM BUILT PERSONAL TRAINING! THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND WILL STEALYOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/Pittsburg-As-well-several-East-Bay-areas-California-/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-Custom-Built-Personal-Training-and-In-Shape-are-a-total-ri-676895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training