Complaint Review: Custom Climate a/c

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: George — Apollo Beach Florida U.S.A.
Custom Climate a/c
706 17th Street East Suite E Palmetto, FL 34221 Branenton, Florida United States of America

Custom Climate a/c Custom Climate Concepts Beware of solicitations for 1/2 price checkup & service Branenton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ?

I received a solicitation on the phone. I am on the do not call list. However I listened as I was thing of getting some estimates on replacing my Home A/C system to take advantage of rebates etc.
My first MISTAKE. Their phone number listed on the call back is FAKE! Warning #1.
The Service person showed up on the correct day aonly 2 hrs late (Not that bad for Fl).
He started by making cracks on how old mystsrem is and how much it may cost to run. DUH! That is why I allowed you to come and do your "Tune up".  I was busy at the time so I showed him the out side unit. Hestarts by washing my condenser with dish soap?  The ad said special mold retarding a/c cleaning solvent. Flag #2@
He then (after hooking up his guages??) asks to see the thermostat. I guide him top the t-stat and he says. The setting is 1 degree below the actual temp and is not on (after he plays with the setting?)  The system has been working fine for 7 years. And was fine when he arrived. Then he makes a call and wants to send a DIAGNOSTICIAN to do a dycheck for leaks.

I said no way. Have them call me. There has been no call. I will now have the system checked by a real firm in the area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Climate-ac/Branenton-Florida-/Custom-Climate-ac-Custom-Climate-Concepts-Beware-of-solicitations-for-12-price-checkup--585309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Climate a/c

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

?

AUTHOR: Custom Climate Concepts - (United States of America)

First of all, it is unfair to lodge a complaint against a company and not provide a valid name so that the stroty could be refuted.  Our records do not indicate a "George" in Apollo Beach.  The company phone number is a valid number.  However, if a customer were to call back from a caller ID box, it may only register one of our outbound, appointment setting lines.  These lines are not answered.  We can not validate or respond to any of the allegations lodged herein without a proper name or address.  Custom Climate Concepts stands behind all of our work and has a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy. If this consumer had of called the office, this situation would have been remedied immediately.