Complaint Review: Custom Fabricating & Supplies

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: formone2013 — Alabama
Custom Fabricating & Supplies
6100 Industrial Court greendale, Wisconsin USA

Custom Fabricating & Supplies Henry Asik I specifically demanded that parts ordered were made in USA, which is what I was told- Henry Asik lied to me. An employee confirmed that they use a company in China. greendale Wisconsin

I ordered parts from Custom Fabricating & Supplies aka CFS.  I was told by President, Henry Asik that all of there parts are made in the United States of America.  They are not.

After receiving multiple orders and having several issues with the quality of parts I was reassured by Henry Asik that all parts are made in the USA (because that was a requirement for my company to do business with them).

That was a lie.  I confirmed with an employee that they order parts from China and my parts which I specifically required to be made in the USA were made in China.

Don't be duped.   They import from (but these are just a couple, there are many more companies in China that he orders from):

His company is intentionally defrauding people by telling them that products are made in the USA.  They do state in some places that they also get stuff from other countries but part of our company mandate is to only buy American made products so when I require that and I'm lied to that is clearly a case of intentional fraud.

His business partner, Linda Schlinke, is only the money person - she has not control or say in anything.  Her son Ryan Schlinke, is Henry's yes man.  He probably isn't aware of everything that Henry's doing but will do anything Henry says.

He has the company listed as Women owned so they can keep selling to companies like Oshkosh Truck but there was a company change last year where he became the President.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Fabricating-Supplies/greendale-Wisconsin-53129/Custom-Fabricating-Supplies-Henry-Asik-I-specifically-demanded-that-parts-ordered-were-1127905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Fabricating & Supplies