Complaint Review: Custom mixes.com

• Reported By: Michelle Mom — Carlsbad California
Custom mixes.com
361 Clearview Dr., Piedmont, SC 29673 Piedmont, South Carolina USA

Custom mixes.com Aaron Kluge Cheer mix fraud Piedmont South Carolina

On April 23, 2013, I began the process to order custom cheer music. Aaron's website stated a 10 day turn around. He accepted my money via PayPal.  Over the next 3 months, we had many phone conversations, e-mails and texts between the two of us with the overall theme, me begging for my music.  When I finally told him that I was going to hire a new company he produced a 53 sec mix, however, I paid for a 1 min. 30 second mix.  He said he still need to work on it.  I spent several weeks, pleading with him to give me my final product.  He never responded.

I did contact the BBB for SC and they too said he would not respond to them.  I contacted PayPal, to inform them that they have a user stealing money from consumers using them to get it done. There is still no response from Aaron.  He is smart. He knows if he waits 45 days, PayPal will not go back to him to collect your money.  So, he is working the system quite well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-mixescom/Piedmont-South-Carolina-29673/Custom-mixescom-Aaron-Kluge-Cheer-mix-fraud-Piedmont-South-Carolina-1075446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom mixes.com