Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect Inc. Las Vagas

• Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: Amanda — Benton Harbor Michigan USA
Custom Teleconnect Inc. Las Vagas
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Custom Teleconnect Inc. Las Vagas Custom Teleconnect 3 minute collect call costing me over $45 Las Vegas , Nevada

I received a collect call on 09/18/09, this is the first time I have received a collect call that required a credit card. If it was not my mother I probably would have not accepted call. However, I did, I was on the phone a maximum of 3 minutes. They never once mentioned the type of charges that this call included, price of call or minutes. Usually when you receive a collect call it says you will be charged such and such amount for the call itself plus so much per each minute, this did not happen. So the day after I get on my bank website to see what the charges where and it is listed as $20.14. Im like ok, its been a while since I received a collect call, but this is still extremely expensive. Today I get on my bank website to check my balance, and there is yet another charge from Custom Teleconnect on my account for $26.60 dated 09/22/09. Now I only accepted ONE collect call, why am I being charged twice? Also, why am I being charged 46.74 for a 3 minute collect call?

This is completely outrageous! So this morning I call my bank, and the representative tells me that at this current time there is nothing she can do because the charges are still in pending. While the charges are still in pending the company that charged may change or remove the charges, so it may be more than what it is showing now, or they might remove them. I hope for their case they remove them, otherwise I will be disputing both charges.

I tried to look online to find their charge list or something of that nature...one does not exist or I just wasn't able to locate it. So pretty much they can charge whatever the heck they want? Unbelievable. I will update to let you know the status of these charges!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect-Inc-Las-Vagas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Custom-Teleconnect-Inc-Las-Vagas-Custom-Teleconnect-3-minute-collect-call-costing-me-over-499021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect Inc. Las Vagas