Complaint Review: CUSTOM TELECONNECT INC. LAS VEGAS, NV

• Reported By: anonymous — South Carolina
CUSTOM TELECONNECT INC. LAS VEGAS, NV
6242 W. Desert Inn Road Las Vegas, Nevada USA

CUSTOM TELECONNECT INC. LAS VEGAS, NV Major Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

My son recently called me from 3 times from a transitional center and immediately I was asked for a credit/debit which I reluctanly left on the recording.  I was charged $28 each for the calls which I thought was pricey, but then a couple days later, these $28 charges were dropped off and I have had two charges in the amount of $213.55 debited from my bank account.  When I called Custom Teleconnect regarding this, they offered no explanation and were rude and of no assistance in resolving this matter.  If they had said in the initial recording when the call was placed regarding the charges, I would never have accepted the calls.  I have cancelled my debit card and reported fraud to my bank, contacted BBB and am taking legal action on this matter.  BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CUSTOM-TELECONNECT-INC-LAS-VEGAS-NV/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/CUSTOM-TELECONNECT-INC-LAS-VEGAS-NV-Major-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1113882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CUSTOM TELECONNECT INC. LAS VEGAS, NV